Computer Lab Expectations and Rules
1. Walk quietly into the computer lab
2 Keep your hands on your own keyboard and mouse
3. Sit flat in your seat
4. Do not turn the computers off
5. Raise your hand to speak
6. Work quietly and use an inside voice.
7. "X" out of all programs before you lave e
8. Don't touch another students computer tower.
9.Ask before you print
10. Line up and leave computer lab quietly .
We have these exceptions in the computer lab to keep us safe while still having fun and learning. If computer lab rules can't be followed then I will assign an alternative assignment. (computer lab worksheets)
User name is the student's first name and then last name, all lower case and no space between them.
Password: Sisd and then your child's student I/lunch number. You can email your child's teacher to get their student ID. It is also located on the report card.